The Commission of Registered Traders Annual Gala Dinner is a celebration of the success of those organizations that are committed to development and improvement of international business. Our annual event combines formal award presentations and a silver service, three course, fine dining experience with an evening of live entertainment. Award winners and anyone with an interest within international business are invited to enjoy our annual spectacular evening.
These highly interactive and private informal discussion groups are the hallmark of the meeting. Small exclusive groups of Leaders who face shared challenges and strategic priorities are brought together in 60-minute sessions that enable participants to share ideas and lessons learned.
Our Strategy Meeting platform derives from a collective of many years management experience across multiple industry sectors in running highly professional C-level business-to-business networking events.
The CRT is able to leverage their event services in order to provide you with strategic partnership and development opportunities in order to streamline and integrate your strategic business development by sourcing the most innovative partners, supplier organizations, value chains, worldwide.
Southeast Asia has become one of the world’s fastest growing markets; however, it is still relatively unknown to much of the logistics world.
As part of the organizational structure of the CRT, there is the General Assembly which is the equivalent to the general assembly of any major intergovernmental organization. The difference is that the delegates are corporate businesses, trade professionals, experts and academics and not government officials.
While the trade field is not the sole area of business of the conglomerate corporation, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, large corporates make up only about 4 percent of all trading companies, meaning that the approximate remaining 96 percent of traders, namely the lion's share are small individual traders and brokers running their own SME's or trading operations.
A key challenge facing would-be exporters in an increasing competative world is the scarcity of reliable trade intelligence on markets.