Importance of corporate development
We understand that in the corporate world, relationships are everything. They can make the difference between success and failure especially on an international playing field. Even though many will see the corporates an optima of success, we understand that maintenance of the status quo and identification of new avenues for development are all underpinned by the corporations ability to maintain as well as develop new relations.
The CRT will assist your corporate development after key analysis of your operations in relation to planning and execution of strategies to meet corporate organizational objectives. The kinds of activities falling under our remit of advice and service may include assistance and advice into management team recruitment, phasing in or out of markets or products, arranging strategic alliances through our broad network, identifying and acquiring companies (M&A), securing corporate financing, divesting of assets or divisions, and management of intellectual property.
Particularly in larger companies, corporate development is provided as a charter for a particular executive or team. In these cases, the opportunities and initiatives are numerous enough to justify specialists, such as the CRT instead of being delegated to the office of the CEO and line of business executives. When focused on product or financial issues, our CRT corporate development executives which form part of our NSB's often have MBA, CFA or CPA credentials. Often our CRT corporate development executives come from a legal or investment banking background, due to the complex contractual and valuation issues associated with many transactions.
- CRT corporate members gain access to leverage their expertise within annual CRT general assembly meetings, shaping policy and direction of the commission.
- CRT corporate members gain influence at the international and national level on a priority basis through the CRT's network of NSB's.
- CRT corporate members will stay connected to our exclusive network of the world’s most influential and dynamic companies from all sectors, forging high-level business relationships at our exclusive CRT events.
- CRT corporate members will obtain news of developments in policy, law and regulation at an early stage, winning time to make the right decisions for their business.
- CRT corporate members will be given key discounts on any CRT expert publications, training and development conferences and any international events.